behind the scene of VALENTINE's issue

the making of Valentine's Fashion Pages


ahahaha.... "heeyyy youuu... stop playing w/ my boyfie!!"




my makeup artist (ian), me, my lovely assistant (raisha), my model (atittan)-n-her manager (errr..what's her name??..wooops, sorry i forgoooot :(( !!! )









"we love youu cameraaa!!!"




"those flowers should be miineee!!"










    "ewww.... i don't like my pose!"








"chaaa... what are u doing while i'm getting crazy preparing this stuufff???"









awww...we're sooo...romantic!!









do i look manly already??




with my model (oki from BERN's model agency)
"whatt?? are you jealous with me??




yeeeaayyy....finally....
it's all WRAAP!!
photographer : Adimodel
fashion stylist : Anggraini D.A Savitri :)
fashion assistant : Raisha W.P
Makeup : Ian Rush
Model : Atittan and Oki (BERN's model agency)


and check that fashion pages on KARTINI valentine's issue



artika and baim on cover....



look that little abbey!!


photographer : panji indra
fashion stylist : Anggraini D.A Savitri :)
fashion assistant : Raisha W.P
Makeup : Fitri Kadarisman

get it on your nearest bookstore now!!


 




HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY ANYONE!!!

Comments